CAREERS AT RCS INTERNATIONAL
RCS International is continually seeking to employ the finest personnel in the industry. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for helper, technician, and management positions. RCS International is an innovative and aggressive company with a strong track record of providing excellent customer service. You can join a rapidly growing company that offers a great working environment. RCS International is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful candidates will work out in the field at client sites and will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and servicing security systems in the NJ/NY/PA and surrounding areas.
- Candidate will be responsible for performing service at new and existing client sites
- Represent RCS International to the client in all service related functions
- Participate in both formal and informal training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills
- Grow and maintain knowledge of RCS International's products and services
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Will be subject to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Knowledge of integrated security systems is a plus, but not required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- Will need to be available for on call support of clients via cell phone
- Must be flexible in work schedule to meet client requirements and commitments
- Must be able to work at client sites including schools, hospitals, office buildings, industrial plants, etc.